Skip Navigation



이 콘텐츠를 보려면 Flash Player(무료)가 필요합니다.

Introduction : The beautiful town of Gaya's culture,history,and tradition - Goryeong


Ssangnim-Myeon

Ssangnim-myeon(雙林面)

Ssangnim-Myeon

As one of 8 myeon in Goseong-gun, it was called Ssangdong-myeon(雙洞面) after merging 10 dong from Sangdong-myeon(上洞面) such as Hageo(下車), Gugo(九皐), Deokgok(德谷), Sanju(山州), Seoksa(石寺), Burye(扶禮), Eodong(漁洞), Songjeong(松亭), Baeksan(栢山), and Sinchon(新村) and 9 dong from Hadong-myeon, such as Gwiwon(貴院), Songnim(松林), Maechon(梅村), Sangga(上伽), Haga(下伽), Sandang(山塘), Chogok(草谷) and rearranged to 9 dong; Hageo, Sanju, Sinchon, Baeksan, Gwiwon, Songnim, Maechon, Hapga, and Sandang. 4 dong from Yucheon-myeon(鍮泉面); Pyeongji(平地), Anhwa(安和), Gabu(加富), and Bakgok(朴谷); and 3 dong from Anrim-myeon(安林面); Allim(安林), Dongbu(東部), and Seobu(西部);

Yucheon-myeon(鍮泉面)의 Pyeongji(平地), Anhwa(安和), Gabu(加富), and 9 dong from Gogok-myeon(高谷面); Wolmak(月幕), Yongdong(龍洞), Sanmak(山幕), Gukjeon(菊田), Banryong(般龍), Gogok(高谷), Jukseong(竹城), Childong(七洞), Sinchon(新村); were merged and named Imcheon-myeon(林川面) which was rearranged to 7 dong; Pyeongji, Anhwa, Bakgok, Allim, Wolmak, Yongdong, and Gogok. After the reorganization of administrative districts in 1930, Ssangdong-myeon(雙洞面) and Imcheon-myeon(林川面) were merged and it was named Ssangnim-myeon(雙林面) after the first words of previous two myeon.

The area is in a shape of triangle and there’s Goryeong-myeon and Ugok-myeon on the east, Deokgok-myeon, Hapcheon-gun, Gyeongsangnam-do and Yulgok-myeon and Ssangchaek-myeon on the south, Myosa-myeon and Yaro-myeon, Hapcheon-gun in west and Goryeong-eup on the north.

Content Inquiries
Pyo Yong-soo [City History Compilation Committee Tel :051-888-3467]
Last Modified
December 11, 2009
  • Print
  • top