Skip Navigation



이 콘텐츠를 보려면 Flash Player(무료)가 필요합니다.

Introduction : The beautiful town of Gaya's culture,history,and tradition - Goryeong


Gaejin-Myeon

Gaejin-myeon(開津面)

Gaejin-Myeon

Gaejin-myeon is one of 8 eup in Goryeong-gun. As one of Goryeong-gun, it’s named Gugong-myeon(九谷面) after Gugok(九谷) and controlled 7 villages, such as Gaepo(開浦), Sirye(詩禮), Hanje(漢制), Osa(吾士), Gwangdo(廣道), Gugok(九谷), and Bongdong(鳳洞), however, while rearranging the gunmyeon in 1941, 6 dong from Songcheon-myeon(松泉面) such as Sinan(新安), Jikdong(直洞), Songcheon(松泉), Banun(盤雲), Yangjeon(良田), and Naedong(內洞) and 8 dong from former Hyeonpung-gun(玄風郡) Jinchon-myeon(津村面), such as Inan(仁安), Chisan(雉山), Baeksan(佰山), Jeoksan(笛山), Okdong(玉洞), Saengdong(省洞), Budong(釜洞), and Changdong(倉洞) were merged. It was named Gaejin-myeon(開津面) after the first word from Gaepo(開浦) and Jinchon(津村) and is controlling 11 dong; Gaepo, Osa, Gugok, Inan, Oksan, Saengdong, Buan, Sinan, Jikdong, Banun, and Yangjeon.

There’s Nongong-myeon, Dalseong-gun and Hyeonpung-myeon across the Nakdong-gang on the east, Ugok-myeon, Hyeonpung-myeon, and Guji-myeon, Dalseong-gun on the south, Goryeong-eup on the west and Seongsan-myeon on the north.

In May, 1988, dong was changed to ri until today.

Content Inquiries
Pyo Yong-soo [City History Compilation Committee Tel :051-888-3467]
Last Modified
December 11, 2009
  • Print
  • top