Skip Navigation



이 콘텐츠를 보려면 Flash Player(무료)가 필요합니다.

Introduction : The beautiful town of Gaya's culture,history,and tradition - Goryeong


Dasan-Myeon

Dasan-myeon(茶山面)

Dasan-Myeon

Dasan-myeon is originally Dasajihyeong(多斯只縣) or Dapjihyeon(沓只縣) as one of 8 eup in Goryeong-eup but it was changed to Habin-hyeon(河濱縣) during the 35th King Gyeongdeog(景德王) of Silla so it was Suchang-gun(壽昌郡) or Yeonghyeon(領縣) in Suseong(壽城) but at the 9th year of King Hyeonjong during the 8th generation of Goryeo (1019), Habin-hyeon(河濱縣) was changed to the current Hyeongnaedong(縣內洞), Habin-myeon, Dalseong-gun and it became part of Gyeongsan-bu(京山府 現星州). During Joseon Dynasty period, it was incorporated to Daegu-bu(大邱府) and then became Dagi-bang(茶基坊), Dasan-bang(茶山坊) or Beolji-bang(伐知坊) after transferring to Seongju and at the 10th year of Gwangmu by Gojong, it merged 10 dong from Dasan-myeon(茶山面); Gwagchon(藿村), Jinae(池內), Beopdong(法洞), Sindong(新洞), Sanggok(上谷), Jwahak(座鶴), Balsan(鉢山), Pyeongri(平里), Hochon(湖村), and Sachon(沙村); and 11 dong from Beolji-myeon(伐知面); Najeong(羅亭), Asi(阿時), Beolji(伐知), Dongam(東岩), Namchon(南村), and Samdong(三洞); and named Dasan-myeon and controlled 10 dong; Pyeongri, Jwahak, Sanggok, Hochon, Gwagchon, Wolseong, Najeong, Beolji, Songgok, and Nogok.

It was changed from dong(洞) to ri(里) in May 1, 1988 and there’s Hwawon-myeon, Dalseong-gun, Seongseo, Daegu across the Nakdong-gang on the east, Nongong-myeon, Okpo-myeon, Dalseong-gun across the Nakdong-gang on the south and Yongam-myeon, Seongju-gun, and Seongsan-myeon on the west and Dasa-myeon, and Habin-myeon Dalseong-gun on the north.

Content Inquiries
Pyo Yong-soo [City History Compilation Committee Tel :051-888-3467]
Last Modified
December 11, 2009
  • Print
  • top