Skip Navigation



이 콘텐츠를 보려면 Flash Player(무료)가 필요합니다.

Introduction : The beautiful town of Gaya's culture,history,and tradition - Goryeong


Daegaya-eup

Daegaya-eup(大加倻邑)

Daegaya-eup

One of 8 myeon in Goryeong-gun. As the original location of Goryeong-gun, it was named Eumnae-myeon(邑內面), which controlled 14 dong; Kwaebin, Jeongdong, Heonmun, Janggi, Goa, Yeonjo, Dongbu, Bongdu, Junghwa, Sanghwa, Jisan, Wolgi, Makgok, and Singi. After rearranging the gunmyeon in 1941, it merged 7 dong from Naegong-myeon(乃谷面); Naesang(內上), Dongchon(東村), Sindong(新洞), Saneum(山陰), Radong(羅洞), Jeojeon(楮田), and Sinjeon(薪田); 2 dong from Gwangdong-myeon(舘洞面); Bongwan(本舘), and Oksan(玉山); and 4 dong from Ilyang-myeon(一良面); Naegok(內谷), Sugok(首곡), Oedong(外洞), and Jungdong(中洞); and named Goryeong-myeon(高靈面) after Goryeong-gun and controlled 13 dong; Kwaebin(快賓), Heonmun(軒門), Janggi(場基), Goa(古衙), Yeonjo(延詔), Junghwa(中化), Jisan(池山), Naesang(內上), Sindong(新洞), Jeojeon(楮田), Bongwan(本舘), Naegok(內谷), and Oedong(外洞).

According to the rule No. 9409 by the president in May 1, 1979, it became Daegaya-eup(大加倻邑). There’s Seongsan-myeon(星山面), Gaejin-myeon(開津面), and Ugok-myeon(牛谷面) on the east, Ugok-myeon and Ssangnim-myeon on the south, Ssangnim-myeon and Yaro-myeon from Hapcheon-gun, Gyeongsangnam-do on the south and Deokgok-myeon and Unsu-myeon on the north. It was changed from dong to ri on May 1, 1988.

Content Inquiries
Pyo Yong-soo [City History Compilation Committee Tel :051-888-3467]
Last Modified
December 11, 2009
  • Print
  • top